Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Intro

Hello!
My name is Jen. I am enrolled full time in the business admin transfer program at Middlesex. I work full time as a quality process analyst for a power distribution company, and I have two little boys Gabe, 2 and Odin, 8 months, they are so cute and funny...I love being a mom more than anything else in the world.  I am from Wilmington, MA originally, but my husband Jude and I bought our first home in Salem, NH last year. It has been a dream come true but a lot of work, but a lot of fun too! When Im not working or doing school work or chasing after the kiddos I enjoy reading, hanging out with friends, cooking, watching movies, camping and playing with my two dogs, Happy and Archie. I took a marketing class last semester and absolutely loved it, so I am optimistic that I will really enjoy e-commerce marketing as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment